Monday 4 November 2013

Birth of Birding in Congo

After not very much careful consideration I've decided to join the modern world with a blog. It's about birds and birding as well as whatever other wildlife I come across. I'm a birder, not a particularly good one, but I've been to a few places and seen a few birders. I'm sort of a world lister, sort of a patchworker and sort of a photographer. Again I'm not particularly good at any of these so what makes this blog different? Well it's probably the only one that's about Birding in the Congo (primarily). I'll be posting as often as I can with whatever I've seen or has interested me and as many photos to illustrate as possible. In the meantime my website might be of interest


http://www.flickr.com/photos/nvoaden/

And here's an African Paradise-Flycatcher from yesterday.

Male African Paradise-Flycatcher, Frontier Mine, DR Congo

No comments:

Post a Comment